Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day-trip to Yosemite Valley yesterday, my fingertips are completely SCORCHED. Just looking at my tips, I don't think you could take discernible fingerprints from 5 of my ten fingers.

Nonetheless, Ngoc, Danica and I had a great day on the awesome granite blocks. Nothing historic went down, but projects were definitely established, most notably the Sentinel Traverse, a pumpy v6 that Danica and I were both able to completely link, and which Ngoc was able to link except for the last few trivial moves. The sun was creeping below the valley walls, and we were all spent, but we'll be back to throw ourselves at it again soon. In the meantime, endurance training is my new friend.

Some classic V3's did get dispatched, and Danica quadrupled her list of v3 sends (from 1 to 4 or so). Day trips to Yosemite are well within the realm of doable, and we are already talking about when we can next go back!


<untitled>  349

<untitled>  346

1 comment:

ngoc said...

the sentinel has it all: awkward low start to big holds to dynos off tiny crimps to core-intensive slopers to big big reaches. oh man, what a dream!