Monday, April 20, 2009

Mickey's Beach

To escape the HEAT WAVE this past Sunday, the Team packed up and headed out to Mickey's and Stinson beach for some bouldering, sun, and plenty of nude-watching. After warming up on some of the Orange Buddha eliminates, Matt made a terrific quick send of the Orange Buddha Arete (v8), the prize of the Orange Buddha boulder. I managed to hit all the moves, but the full send eluded me this time. Isabelle also put in a lot of work on Orange Pleasure (v5), getting close enough to the send to taste it. I think Isabelle and I both have unfinished business at Mickey's.

Ngoc was still (smartly) going easy on her hand and ankle. She did get onto some of the Orange Buddha eliminates, and reports that her finger is healing strongly. Phew!

The shots below were much more of a group effort this time. I like this format a lot, selfishly, because it means there are many more photos of meee! Enjoy

No comments: