Monday, May 18, 2009

Trueman/Barnum Wedding

This past weekend flew by so quickly. Ngoc and I spent Friday evening with Mom in Sacramento and had a great round of French toast on Saturday morning. Then, it was off to Chico (and uncharacteristically hot temperatures!) for Chris and Lindsey's wedding! Chris and Lindsey are good friends of ours, and it was great to see a lot of our close friends who, for one reason or another, we haven't been able to hang out with lately.

Congratulations to the new bride and groom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome slide show! I felt like I was there. From their friends who live far away & couldn't make it...Thank you! Beautiful day, beautiful bride & groom, beautiful life.

Aloha,
Melissa O'Leary

Trueman Family said...

these are amazing pictures! you are a wonderful photographer! They are lucky that you took pictures. Thanks for coming!
Jennifer Trueman

cara said...

Love all the pictures! You really know how to capture the moment. Do you think you could email me some of them or the album? I tried to steal some for my blog, but they were pixely. Thanks, Dave!