Monday, February 4, 2008

IMG_8542
Ngoc and I made the trip to Megan's place up in Napa for a very productive wedding invitation jam session on Saturday. Definitely, definitely must thank Megan's good friend Sarah for all the awesome work she is putting into our invitations. She also taught me a little bit about a program known in many popular circles as Adobe Illustrator. Vector images? who woulda thunk??

Secondly, and prepare yourselves, I didn't watch the superbowl this Sunday. Does this mean I will be deported? We climbed instead and dabbled in the fine craft of tapa'ry at our favorite local Fonda with J-Fire and Mark. This was also the first day of climbing for my recently de-commissioned left thumb. No problems to report.


Finally, interesting news over the weekend. Actually, this happened a few weeks ago, but I discovered it myself only this weekend, Lisa Rands becomes the first female to send the Mandala. Go Lisa. Speaking of climbing, I churned out my first 1-arm pullups this weekend. So, Go Me too. I miss Bishop oh so much...and Portland.

No comments: