Sunday, February 24, 2008

So last weekend, as I mentioned, we went to South Lake Tahoe and stayed here. In attendance were myself and Ngoc, Mark, Giselle, Marina, Vic, Dan, Julie, and Giselle's cousin Tina part-time.

IMG_9203

IMG_9183

IMG_9180

Mark took the following shots back at the cabin. Yay Mark.

IMG_9155

IMG_9152

Take a look at Giselle in that last photo. She wins the award for best weekend ever. On her first day of boarding at Sierra, she caught an edge at a purported 35+ mph, separating her shoulder and banging up her face. I thought the shoulder injury was a'ight, but the snow rash on her face gave her total street cred.

Changing gears, I want to take a little time to rant about my car, if you can spare a minute or two. Yesterday I had to change a tire at Ironworks. While, yes, I did have a full sized spare in the trunk, this is the latest in a list of unfortunate events that take away from my supposed "luxury experience" (I have a 2006 A4, btw. MUYOM [can you decipher my hot acronym??] as to whether that constitutes "luxury"). On top of this, my parktronic sensors kicked out about 6 months ago. I feel like I'm getting wise to the game here; I doubt my next car will have the same price tag as my A4.

1 comment:

ngoc said...

don't forget my contribution to your spare tire incident. holding an umbrella over you in the wind is not easy!